After all, it is just community college, but I just got my final grade from my first class...
TERM COURSE ID -------- TITLE -------- GRADE CREDITS
SUM08 ENGL 110 COLLEGE WRITING 4.0 5.0
GPA 4.00
And he must grade on a curve, because I was expecting something closer to an a-/b+
It feels good to be off on a good start! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You should brag! That is awesome. It's even more amazing that you managed it online as a first time student...how ever did you do that?
But really, I'm so proud of you!!
WAY TO GO! You have every right to brag! In college when I would get a good score on a test I would totally hang the printout from the testing center with my score on the fridge! ;) Congrats!
Congrats on the good grades. I don't think that its bragging when you earned the grades. ^__^
Post a Comment