I am so excited/relieved! I just got my documeted paper (the one worth twice as much as any other assignments) back from the English class that I'm taking this summer and I got an A-/A! When the professor returns each assignment, he sends a general message to everyone and the message he sent sounded like a lot of people screwed up... so I was getting nervous... So I scrolled down to my grade, and here are his comments:
Very good paper. Nicely expressed and documented. Good sources. Good use of sources. Works Cited entries are formatted correctly. I enjoyed reading your paper.
36 x 2 = 72 = (A-/A)
The comments are the best part, because all the other comments I've had from him have been 'okay paper,' or 'okay start.' And now I got a 'very good!' SO exciting! Only one more assigment and I'll have my first quarter back at school finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so proud of you! Yay!!! Isn't "A" the best letter ever??? ;)
Way to go!
I'm proud of you! You had so much going on that week and you still pulled out and A! Woo-Hoo for Jenny!!!!
Post a Comment