Sunday, April 13, 2008

Grandma Marji's visit

Tonight we saw my Grandma Marji, who I haven't seen in about 5 years. She lives in Texas, so our visits are few and far between. We had a very nice visit tonight and will hopefully get to see her again before she leaves later this week. Here are some pictures from our visit! And yes, Ella is still a princess, she would have worn the crown to church if I'd let her and I'm sure she'll ask to wear it to school tomorrow! :)






3 comments:

Brianna said...

I love how in every picture except one, at least one of the kids is doing something crazy with their face. No better way to remember a rare visit with their great-grandma! Looks like it was a fun afternoon!

Rachel said...

You could always come to Texas to visit Granny, and others... Road Trip!

Brianna said...

Oh Look, a new post...no wait, this is the same post. And it's been here for a while, and you have internet...so maybe it's about time for a new post!
Oh, and your kids are still cute!