Ella and her friend had a little too much fun with the lipstick today! When they asked if they could put on lipstick, I thought nothing of it, we have lots of play make up and generally I let them put it on on their own, and for the most part, my girls are pretty good at keeping it picked up and don't get too messy. Well, they got a little carried away today and it wasn't until her bath tonight that I got all the make up off of Ella's face! They were pretty proud of themselves though and pretty funny!Friday, April 4, 2008
Fun with lipstick...
Ella and her friend had a little too much fun with the lipstick today! When they asked if they could put on lipstick, I thought nothing of it, we have lots of play make up and generally I let them put it on on their own, and for the most part, my girls are pretty good at keeping it picked up and don't get too messy. Well, they got a little carried away today and it wasn't until her bath tonight that I got all the make up off of Ella's face! They were pretty proud of themselves though and pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*lol* This totally redefines "pretty in pink". I love it. Ella's gotten so big and still as pretty as ever.
Post a Comment