We had to make a really tough decision last week. We made the decision to put our dog Rolf down. He was 14 years old, had arthritis in his knees, was going blind, and losing his hearing. He's had a tough time getting around for the last couple years and it just continued to get worse. He was such a good dog and it had been hard watching him in pain all the time. It was hard, but we told the kids and let them say goodbuy to him. I'm glad he's not in pain anymore. Lucy had the hardest time with the news, but the kids are all doing okay now. Here are some pictures from our last night with Rolf.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He was such a good dog. I think in the 12 years I knew him, I never heard him bark!
I still remember Elijah and Rolf hanging out together in the dog house, then rolling around on the grass and Elijah ended up rolling in Rolf's dog poo...
yes, good memories of Rolf. We'll miss him.
Post a Comment