Once again, I couldn't not make the Easter dresses for my girls, I just had to do it, and they really wanted me to this year! I just made Lucy a skirt and was going to make a skirt for Ella, too, but she really wanted a dress, so the sucker that I am, I made her a dress! I think they turned out pretty cute! I didn't really get any other good pictures from Easter, not even one with their Easter baskets... oh well, there's always next year!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! Plus, for you, sewing is so much more fun than homework. I'm thinking there are a lot of things more fun than that!
The girls look great! I really like the fabric you chose for the skirt and dress.
Poor Trevor doesn't get a homemade dress.
No, Trevor got nothing! One year I made Ben and Trevor matching ties... maybe I'll do that again next year!
Adorable dress and skirt! I love the fabric too!
Post a Comment