Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lucy's Bling...

Lucy got her cast on today. She'll have this one on for 3 weeks, then we'll go in for x-rays again and see how things are healing, then probably another cast for a few more weeks. She's doing really well so far and we're hoping for a speedy recovery!
As soon as we got home, she got her friend Chloe and they decked out her cast! She is covered in Bling! It's pretty cute and they had fun! Anything to distract her from the fact that she can't go swimming for the fist half of summer is a good thing!


2 comments:

Brianna said...

I love that you call it bling! That is the blingiest cast I have ever seen. I love how cute it is, especially the part that looks like bracelets! Crossing my fingers for a quick recovery!

Suuky said...

I'd say that's the cutest little girl in the cutest fashionable cast there is out there. Hope everything goes well and she'll be back to swinging around again.

XOX