In honor of Mother's Day...
What time do the kids wake up?
On school days, when I drag them out of bed around 7:45 and on weekends, they somehow manage to get up a little earlier on their own! Go figure! At least they can find something to do on their own now, so I don't have to get up that early!
How long have I been a mom?
9 1/2 years
What is my favorite kid show?
Hannah Montana, I know it's cheesy!
Favorite chore?
I don't have any FAVORITE chores, but the one I dislike the least, would be loading the dishes. I hate unloading, or just putting anything away in general, but I really don't mind loading them and cleaning out my sink and making it nice and shiny!
Favorite meal to cook?
Hawaiian Haystacks, it's easy and the kids all like it and don't complain!
What is your favorite thing that Ben does with the kids?
He lets the kids help him with projects around the house and outside. They love to wash the cars with him and just help him with whatever he's doing!
What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom?
1)Watching my kids playing together
2)When they help each other
3)Ella calling Lucy sissy
4)How smart my kids are
5)Their 'sleepovers' in the playroom on the weekends when they get their pillows and blankets and the three of them sleep on the futon (it actually kind of drives me nuts, because they end up arguing about one thing or another, but I know they love it and look forward to it!)
Where do I want to take my kids someday?
Disney World, we did Disneyland last year, so next time it'll be Disney World!
One thing you said you'd never do as a mom?
Jenna, I'm with you on the light up character shoes, but at some point you will give in!
Favorite quality that my mom has?
She's always supportive in all that I do.
Advice for new moms?
Choose your battles and look at the big picture, does it REALLY matter if they're wearing red plaid shorts and a red striped shirt? At least it's all red, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mike and I love Hannah Montana. (He doesn't read comments so he can't get mad at me!)
And, I'm going to hold off as long as I can with the light up shoes! :)
Hawaiian haystacks are excellent. But my favorite thing that you make is either Sweet & Sour chicken or Pepper Steak.
Forget Disney World; your next adventure should be Sea World, Six Flags, and Schlitterbahn!!
J-Rod
Post a Comment