Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories

I got this from another blog and thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!

2 comments:

Monkeys' Mom said...

Goodness, which one to pick! Can you believe how long we've known each other??? Crazy.

Okay, so do you remember when Nick taught us how to drive during Spring Break when we were 15? We went to the jr. high parking lot to practice and I banged my head on the rear view mirror and it broke off the windshield while trying to change seats with you (we were moving around inside the van instead of just getting out like normal people do)?

Kristi said...

I have an image burned into my mind of us sitting in Kaiden's room- August or September of 2004, I think. We were watching the kids play and Ella picked up Kaiden's lizzard. it wiggled in her little hands an freaked her out. She was terrified but yet so fascinate she wouldn't put it down. It was the cutest thing to watch her stare in amazement and scream at something she wouldn't let go of at the same time!